Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] recorded files

  • Thread starter Thread starter araza999
  • Start date Start date
A

araza999

Guest
Hi
I am currently using openvix 3 and thinking to update to apolo. As I understand it requires full flash. Question is , will flashing to new version delete the recorded files? If yes then how can I make sure they are safely kept on the same hard drive?

thanks for help in advance.
 
No, reflashing your receiver will not remove any recordings you have on the HDD, but you will have to fully set the image up. so back up all important files such as cam configuration files first.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top