John57
Forum Supporter

Afternoon All
I have a VU+Solo2 running Vix 4.2.15 and its working perfectly and very happy with the latest image.
I recently recorded a Mike Oldfield documentary onto my internal hard drive and would now like transfer it for safe keeping onto my home mac system. I have tried to move the file to a 32gb usb stick but with no successes, my question is does the USB stick need to be formatted to a particular format do I need a particular software running on my mac like VLC to be able to play it back?
Any help, tips, or suggestions would be very much appreciated
Regards
John
I have a VU+Solo2 running Vix 4.2.15 and its working perfectly and very happy with the latest image.
I recently recorded a Mike Oldfield documentary onto my internal hard drive and would now like transfer it for safe keeping onto my home mac system. I have tried to move the file to a 32gb usb stick but with no successes, my question is does the USB stick need to be formatted to a particular format do I need a particular software running on my mac like VLC to be able to play it back?
Any help, tips, or suggestions would be very much appreciated
Regards
John