Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Recording break up

  • Thread starter Thread starter couchpotato
  • Start date Start date
C

couchpotato

Guest
playing back recordings there is a break up. This happened in one of the earlier releases I think cant remember which one but it was fixed

thanks
 
I have a Vu+ Solo2 on latest Hades and no such issues here


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I noticed it once during a recording of corrie which was recorded on a FTA channel. More like sound breaking up I thought.

I will see if it happens again.
 
I only upgraded on Friday and recorded the story of the LP last night on bbc 4 hd played it back this morning and although watchable is annoying when it breaks up
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top