Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Recording bug crashing the box

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martincape
  • Start date Start date
Cheers pal. I'll try to reflash tomorra. Will that take it back to factory settings? And as you say set up again?
 
re-flashing a image is pretty much the same as re-installing windows on a PC, it wipes every thing from the receiver and you set it up again ( it wont touch any thing on the HDD providing you dont reinitialize it and you have no reason to. ).
 
dont forget to save the important info as some dont before you reflash it.
 
Bloody reflashed it. But can't get it all going again now. Channels just aren't there and I've ran ABM loads of times. Wish I hadn't bothered :(
 
So far I've done this order:

Gone through setup wizard
Installed MGCamd
Ran ABM
Ran CrossEPG

I'm just not getting anything channel wise :(
 
Can you describe what cabling you have from dish? LNB type, dish type, how many cables, any switches in the middle etc.

Can you post screenshot of each tuner config.

Where are you located?
 
It's all ok now lads.

Got it all set up again.

Now the bug seems have been resolved. It worked earlier, just switched us to the channel that was about to record :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top