Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Recording doesn't play?

rte

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
328
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I can't start playing my regording in build 478.
I press ok in the file list but nothing happens.
The file is ts-format with size about 4 Gb.
What is wrong?
 
We really can't see that from here. The least we would need to see is your debuglog.
Was it a scramble channel?
Watch a channel (so you're sure it actually shows) and make another recording.
 
Channel was FTA Arte HD and the file copied to my computer plays perfectly as well as in my STB/TV-set. I just don't get any message when I try to play it directly from my Vu+Duo HDD file list. Nothing happens. I'm not familiar with the debug log, I have never needed it. I don't record so often with my Vu+Duo but it has worked perfectly earlier.
 
We really can't see that from here. The least we would need to see is your debuglog.
Was it a scramble channel?
Watch a channel (so you're sure it actually shows) and make another recording.

Last debug log sent. I hope you can see why the replay function doesn't work.
 
We have not received that log.

In that case something is wrong in your reception.
I got a copy myself since I have configured the log manager to send a copy to myself.
Please tell me, what mailing adress I should use to forward my copy to you.
I don' see the way to attach a file here. Pasting the whole text wouldn't look good here because of its length.

I have forwarded the mail now to [email protected].
 
Last edited:
Now when the plugin server was green again I noticed that there is a mediaplayer to be installed.
I did that and now my mediafiles can be played again. I don't remember installing a mediaplayer before but now it seems to be a separate plugin. My build is now 507.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top