Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Recording help on VU + DUO

digicell

New member
Joined
Aug 25, 2010
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi

i need some help please. I have installed latest version of VIX Image on my VU DUo and I went to record and it doesnt work

I tried initialising the Drive and this is what comes up:

"Unable to initialise harddisk"
"Error: Creating partion on drive"

Can someone please help me on how I can make recording work?

I would greatly appreciate some help please??
 
yep that because you neet to go to settings vix device manageer and mount device to media/hdd then try initialise and it will initialise ok


just a friendly reminder this has been answered here many times just do a quick search it help
 
yep that because you neet to go to settings vix device manageer and mount device to media/hdd then try initialise and it will initialise ok


just a friendly reminder this has been answered here many times just do a quick search it help


Hi

It is still not working.....i did try this but it is giivng me the same errors...I tried formatting but nothing is hsowing when i select that

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top