Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF4008] Recording jumps after pausing

skippie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
450
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
68
When i pause a recording, it jumps forward to about 1minute and 10 secs when lifting up the pause on some recordings.
Timeshift is working fine, properly.

EDIT :

strange, it seems to be ok now!! I don't understand. Sorry for this. I keep looking out for it.
 
Last edited:
I noticed this too a few days ago and realised it was only occurring if I started to playback a programme that was still recording.
 
is it internal hdd or external hdd and setup correctly?
 
it is ok now but it was happening on both, external and internal
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top