Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Recording LED Not Showing

autoart

New member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
38
Location
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Not sure if this is the correct place to post or if anyone else has experienced this but when I have set a timer to record and it starts I normally got a REC LED on the front LED display when it was recording but lately it hardly ever seems to appear even though the programme is recording its not a big issue just would be nice to know the box is recording without looking at the movie list. Not sure if this is hardware or software. Any ideas??
 
I've always had this issue,,, it puts REC light in LCD sometimes never found out why
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top