Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET10x00] Recording list names truncated

IAmATeaf

New member
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
South of the Watford Gap!
Just noticed that the name of recordings are being truncated. Any ideas how/why/when?

0e388e8f0cb2540a6c7d36cff0ac1b0a.jpg
 
I'm pretty sure that has been caused by a bug fix by Simon Capewell. The duration in the middle of screen wasn't there before (please correct me if I'm wrong). This has taken up some space.
 
Oh right, I never really noticed the addition of the duration. Just checked the menu options and it doesn’t look like the duration can be disabled.
 
I'm pretty sure that has been caused by a bug fix by Simon Capewell. The duration in the middle of screen wasn't there before (please correct me if I'm wrong). This has taken up some space.

What bug? The correct duration information was already there on the right hand side of the screen (just above the content description) when highlighting the program! It's now reported twice!
 
Oh right, I never really noticed the addition of the duration. Just checked the menu options and it doesn’t look like the duration can be disabled.
It can, but the option is in the wrong menu (I'm hoping to change this...).
Instead of being in the Settings for a Movie Selection list it's in the Recording & playback system menu.
 
What bug? The correct duration information was already there on the right hand side of the screen (just above the content description) when highlighting the program! It's now reported twice!
Well, no. It's reported for every recording in the list, but only the current one on the R/h side.
It was added when sort-by-duration was added.
 
Looks worse when browsing the contents of my NAS as the duration for all content is blank so a massive gap between the truncated name and the date.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top