Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Recording Paths location?

  • Thread starter Thread starter dec2k
  • Start date Start date
D

dec2k

Guest
Hi All,

Just set up my HDD and can't find the Recording Paths option, it should be under Setup...is this right?

I remember after initially setting it up to record to my USB that the Fan option was on the second page, but then shortly after noticed it's all one one page...have I lost the recording paths option? :confused:
 
strange...just reflashed..still in process of finalising the setup but the reflash is complete and recording paths is back...as is two other menu options that I'm not sure were missing....anyway on to finalise the setup...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top