Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Recording playback breaks up, unwatchable

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moo
  • Start date Start date
M

Moo

Guest
Hi,

I'm hoping someone knows how to help with this problem - whatever I record from my solo to my 2tb hitachi hd breaks up on playback.

Pretty much the only thing I ever record is football, but I have also tested shorter SD recordings and got the same results. Timeshift is fine.

So I'm not really sure where the problem originates from, I play the files with the media player plugin.

Any help would be great, thanks.
 
If the 'breaking up' happens: please jump back (number button 1) and see if you can view the affected scene without any problem.
If so: this is a know problem with all VU-boxes (driver related, so only VU+ would be able to solve it).
 
If the 'breaking up' happens: please jump back (number button 1) and see if you can view the affected scene without any problem.
If so: this is a know problem with all VU-boxes (driver related, so only VU+ would be able to solve it).

Thanks for the reply, I just tried that and the video goes back but continues to break up. I also tried playing the file on the laptop too and it breaks up also.

Just to be sure I recorded 3mins of a SD channel and 3mins of a HD channel, it breaks up on the laptop and playing back with media player on the vu solo, I also tried pressing 1.

Seems the file itself might be the problem?
 
Sounds like it. As Rob stated there is a issue with break up which a ffw / rw fixes but not in your case.

You might try reinitialize the hdd.
 
Sounds like it. As Rob stated there is a issue with break up which a ffw / rw fixes but not in your case.

You might try reinitialize the hdd.

ok, i'll give that a go.

thanks for the advice guys.
 
let us know how you get on.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top