Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] recording problem on tm twin oe

  • Thread starter Thread starter daz1966
  • Start date Start date
D

daz1966

Guest
Hi All does any one know what im doing wrong, I've installed a new hard drive internally which has gone all ok.
but when I come to record one and watch another its saying cant find tuner ??if I go on to channel listings they are all greyed out apart from the odd ones which I assume are on the same transponder.
any help would be much appreciated.

Daz
 
You have given us very little to go on if you need help.

for example which image are you using ?, including the build number ( this is very important ).
how exactly are your tuners setup ?.
 
Should questions like this be asked in the download [images] section??
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top