Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Recording problem suddenly

jassie

Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2011
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
47
Location
Hornchurch
Hi guys, I've run 2 vu+ duos for about 3 years in 2 rooms in the house with a 2tb hard drive in one of them which is shared throught network browser. Suddenly today the recrdordings are not recording, in the timers list they remain there without going red, even pressing something to record manually won't record. what I notice is that the receiver goes to the channel when it's supposed to record even if there are free tuners but it doesn't record, it's happening to both the receivers, one has an old vix image whilst one has a fairly newer one, so I'm guessing it's an issue with the hard drive itself, is there anything I can do without having to initialize the disk which I assume will delete it as I have over 1tb of unwatched stuff on it, many thanks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top