Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] recording problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter scottywhu
  • Start date Start date
S

scottywhu

Guest

Guys,

Still got a small problem if anyone can help ?

Let's say I'm watching sky sports 1 and I want to record bbc1hd.
I have two tuners (sky sports tuner A and the BBC recorded programming being tuner B).

For some reason it doesn't record anything. It appears to be recording however no red recording light comes on and when you play it back , no programming plays.

This problem only exists with bbchd1....... every other channel records perfectly.

If I'm on bbchd1 it records OK......just a problem if I'm on another channel.

Hope I've made myself clear, and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top