Thank you for the explanation / information.
What does a Service Type icon look like in the epg or list of channels, because although I enabled it to the left of Service Name in Channel Selection, I did mistakenly expect some kind of icon or marker to show what service it is on. Or doesn't it work like that, and does the service icon go or show somewhere else. At the moment in the channel listing or epg , I just have 101 , BBC1 icon, BBC One W.Yorks
I have always used ViX since I started using a satellite receiver so I'm not going to change to another OS
I know that you said UP next to OK on the remote, but that is not strictly the case for my remote. The UP arrow is above the OK button, and similarly , the Down button is below the OK button. The channel change UP / DOWN button or rocker, is just to the right of the OK button.
So that is where I got confused or mistaken, and hope you understand that.
Thanks