Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Recording to USB

  • Thread starter Thread starter RayD13
  • Start date Start date
Yes as long as the stick is of sufficient size and mounted as a HDD.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
Ok Rob sorry New to this, I thought I was starting a thread & have a nice day.
Phoenix how do I do that?
 
So you say 'sorry' but simply continue :confused:
Moved to here, your own thread.......

A stick doesn't need to be mounted as HDD; in the timer you can assign the location of the recording.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top