Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Recording using Fallback Tuner

divil_a_bit

New member
Joined
Jan 28, 2014
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I'm loving Fallback Tuner and Channel Importer on Vix5 ... one of the coolest features I've seen. Kudo to the developers!

Quick question: I can't seem to record using the Fallback Tuner? I can record on the client box if the client box is not in standby and I leave the channel I'm recording selected but if I use the Fallback Tuner while the client box is in standby, the recording fails.
"Fallback conflict detection" is set to 'no' which should allow me to record

Any idea why?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top