Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 Recording when watching not working(Black recording).

magiske

New member
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

I have been using the HD51(Dual tuner, dual card) for a year now and I still can't reliably record with it. Even if tuner priority is set to Auto. If I am watching a program the recording most of the time turns out black. Driving me crazy. Am I missing something on how dual tuner setup should be working?

/Mads
 
What have you got connected to Tuner A?
What have you got connected to Tuner B?

What have you set Tuner A as?
What have you set Tuner B as?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top