Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] recording

wullboy

V.I.P ,
Joined
Mar 24, 2010
Messages
797
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
North of you
I set a recording up on my duo2, & went over to another cryptic channel to view it, but it would not clear, i went in and restarted the cam & that seems to work ok, but then i moved over to another cryptic channel & that also would not clear, i restarted the cam & that cleared that channel as well, but it only clear's that one channel that I'm watching, free to air work ok, but not the cryptic channels, has this been noticed by anybody else or are I'm missing something in my set-up
 
Try mgcam, I was having some can trouble the other day tryed mgcam and all worked uninstalled cccam and reinstalled it and its back working on cccam 2.3.0 again
 
ok, so it could have been 2.2.1 cam that was at fault, or i had a corrupted image and yes cam 2.3.0. is woking with hades 018.....cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top