Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Recordings failing

colheath

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2015
Messages
47
Reaction score
2
Points
8
I have a problem where my recordings are showing in movies but the duration is 0:00. This seems to be on ITV channels only. I'm successfully recording most things, apart from ITV1 and ITV2. I'm not seeing any conflicts.

Any ideas?
 
Just checked. I'm getting tune failed on ITV HD channels on both tuners, fixed and motorised dish. Is there something I need to update then?
 
I've done a scan and the ITV HD channels are now working. I'm curious at to why they stopped working though?
 
I've done a scan and the ITV HD channels are now working. I'm curious at to why they stopped working though?
A frequency change is normally the main culprit.

Do you use AutoBouquetMaker (ABM), AutoBouquet 28.2 (AB28.2) or manually do your channels?

Normally ABM or AB28.2 would take care of this the next time it's set to run.
 
I do use ABM, but perhaps it's not configured correctly? I'll do some more reading.
 
Is it set for daily update - the bouquets are only updated when ABM is run or at any pre-defined time/intervals as set by you.
 
If you have set timers and the channel details change, you will need to re-set the timers.
 
Thanks, yes it is set for daily update, I think I had too many sources set on ABM so I've changed it and it seems to be working now.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top