Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Recordings freeze when skipping forwards or back quickly

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 36727
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 36727

Guest
Hi I am using a 500gb sky drive and everything appears to work okay except when watching a recording and pressing the number keys quickly then it freezes for a while, I can sometimes get back if I pause for a few seconds then play again.

So it's okay if I jump forward or back once or twice but if I press a few times to try and get to a specific point it then freezes, checked the temps and they are low to mid 40's.

Anything I could try or if someone can say it's the drive,machine or software

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top