Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Recordings playback issue

Alanp

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 1, 2010
Messages
793
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Just did an online update to Apollo 136 when I play anything from my recordings it stutters on playback is anyone else seeing this. I reverted back to Apollo 131 and now its playing recordings fine Thanks for any help or info
 
Just did an online update to Apollo 136 when I play anything from my recordings it stutters on playback is anyone else seeing this. I reverted back to Apollo 131 and now its playing recordings fine Thanks for any help or info

Can you post a log please.
 
Sorry for my ignorance and I should now where will the logs be and do I need to turn on logging
 
Just installed 135 then noticed 136 had been released will check when 136 is installed
 
I can confirm a problem with playing back recordings on the Duo2
I played a recording that i did yesterday played it on build 136 and it keeps stuttering, so I reinstalled 135 played the same recording and it played perfect
also checked out the LX3 and no problem playing recordings with build 136 just about to install 136 on the Mutant and Quad+ but it is looking like a problem with VU+ Duo2 has any one tried a Solo2 to see if that's the same
 
I can confirm a problem with playing back recordings on the Duo2
I played a recording that i did yesterday played it on build 136 and it keeps stuttering, so I reinstalled 135 played the same recording and it played perfect
also checked out the LX3 and no problem playing recordings with build 136 just about to install 136 on the Mutant and Quad+ but it is looking like a problem with VU+ Duo2 has any one tried a Solo2 to see if that's the same
Can confirm the same issue on solo 2 build 136
 
our posts must have overlapped and that's saved me updating the Quad+ :D

I was in the middle of updating the Mutant with 136 so I let it continue and got Hardlink to Timeshift failed

Hardlink.webp
 
Last edited:
I got the same Lock up and crash on time shift with the LX3 as I did with the Mutant on build 136 so have reverted them both back to 132 for the time being Duo2 seems fine on 135
 
Thanks Guys did an online update to 137 all sorted Thanks
 
working fine on duo2.Thx for quick solution
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top