Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Ultra] Red Button/Teletext

rbeilby

New member
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
0
How do I get the Red Button or Teletext to work on the MB Premium Ultra. I have read the articles about the BBC reducing the service on FreeSat, but, I am trying to get the Red Button working on Freeview. It should work without any problem, but, doesn't. I have a Topfield DVR on which the Red Button works without a problem, the MB unit uses the same aerial ,but, all it shows after pressing the Text button is something like the old Ceefax header and footer. No pages are shown.

I know there is the BBC RB 1 service, but, this is not what I want.

Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Richard Beilby.
 
If you use ViX's ABM then you should have a BBC Interactive folder n will be placed in there, I think!!
 
Thanks for your reply, Andy. What I am looking for is the ability to press the red button or text that brings up the information pages, suxh as news, sport, etc. It can also give allow selection additional programmes, such as the snooker that is being broadcast now (12/1/15 23:29)

Regards,

Richard Beilby.
 
As rob says the red button function is simply not available for the enigma 2 platform.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 
Thank you for your replies. The red button is something we use frequently and need. Will it be included on the MiracleBox soon?

I have found quite a number of short-falls with the MiracleBox, which I can list at another time. Perhaps this is not the unit for me and I need to return for a refund.

I must admit I am rather disappointed by the MiracleBox, so far.
 
It's not a failing of the miracle box but there are no red button services on any enigma2 based receivers nor will there likely ever be. You seem to have failed to research the enigma2 platform before purchasing your receiver.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top