Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Red-HD V1

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossi2000
  • Start date Start date
Awesome image, I've been using it for a while now.

Just wondered if there is anyone beavering away in the background to produce an updated purple skin to mirror the recent VM update as that would be great.
 
that shouldnt be an issue to change from Red to Purple.
let me have a look this weekend.
 
You could take a look at the youvix purple version in the 1080 feeds if you have a 1080 (framebuffer) compatible receiver?
 
I've got a vu duo but these look out of shape apparently due to over scanning
 
I've got a vu duo but these look out of shape apparently due to over scanning
Can you not adjust position of picture?

I know some boxes don't allow this but not sure about Duo.

If you can, it should be somewhere in Menu > Setup > System > User Inferface > Position Setup
 
I've got a vu duo but these look out of shape apparently due to over scanning

Disable overscan on your TV or if thats not possible re-position the OSD manually.

Menu> Setup> System> User interface> Position setup.
 
Can you post a screenshot of how wildly out of position you mean?
 
that shouldnt be an issue to change from Red to Purple.
let me have a look this weekend.

Hi Rossi

My favourite Skin this - any planned updates in addition to the purple skin?

Where is says RED HD - can that be changes to Virgin Media too?
 
I take this image wont work on giga ue 800+ hades image right due to it being full HD
 
red-hd is a 720 skin.

there will likely be no further enhancements to my 720 skins unless its really needed.

1080 is the way forward atm.
 
red-hd is a 720 skin.

there will likely be no further enhancements to my 720 skins unless its really needed.

1080 is the way forward atm.

Really like this Skin Rossi - is there a 1080 equivalent of it that we should be using instead?
 
You could try the youvix red skin which is 1080, another great skin by rossi. I'm using the youvix blue skin and its ace. [emoji106]🏼


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi rossi ,

Do you know if you're going to be making this theme 1080p anytime soon?
 
You could try the youvix red skin which is 1080, another great skin by rossi. I'm using the youvix blue skin and its ace. [emoji106]��


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll give it a try - however the family does prefer the Virgin look and feel of this particular skin. Judging by this thread it does seem fairly popular too with other members.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top