Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Red-HD V1

  • Thread starter Thread starter rossi2000
  • Start date Start date
Hi Rossi,

Flashed to build 15 and installed the red hd skin. Looks very nice, thanks a lot:thumbsup:

All working fine with no lags.

One question, with the original skin (vix) it tells you what tuner your using and if one is occupied, however with your theme this is not available?

Is it possible to add this or is there an option to enable this?

Thanks again for your work!
 
hi, thx

there is no option to enable it but yes its something i was looking at adding maybe to the secondinfobar only.
i do find it quite useful sometimes.

hopefully you'll see it in a future update :)
 
hi, thx

there is no option to enable it but yes its something i was looking at adding maybe to the secondinfobar only.
i do find it quite useful sometimes.

hopefully you'll see it in a future update :)

Thanks mate :thumbsup: looking forward to it ;)
 
v1.6

few tweaks, fixed ondemand, added transcoding setup and tunerstate to all infobars.
 

Attachments

Very tempted to go downstairs and try this now :)
 
in the first post the following is mentioned

"settings.

change numbers of rows to 13"


With v1.6 is this still required and if so where exactly can I find this setting.

thanks
 
better now to change number of rows to 15. :)
i cannot edit the first post.

in channel selection and movie selection press menu and change the option in there.
you can use however many rows you want, but for best effect, use 15.
 
Hi rossi2000
Loving the skin, great work, just one question, i still have the vix spiner when the box boots up, i ftp'd the skin to the correct posistion. do i have to remove the spiner file that is allready in that location?
Thanks in advance
Mike
 
if you want the default vix spinner, then yes delete the spinner folder in the skin.
if you want the red-hd spinner, leave the spinner directory in the skin.
 
Hello rossi I have just loaded in your Red HD skin again, I tried it when you first released it but went back to the Vix-Night-HD because I am used to that one
But I have to say you have done a cracking job smoothing out it's few problems from the 1st release :thumbsup: I am going to stick with this now
it seems to respond faster than vix-night but like a few others have mentioned I really liked the original VIX logo is their any way that I can put that back in
but not really bothered but it would be nice, one other question how do I ftp the on demand and transcoding tweeks that you downloaded yesterday
as I am still learning to do things with my LX3 & Duo2 boxes and I don't have a clue what to do :confused:
any way keep up the good work on this cracking skin :D
 
thx for your feedback. :)

when u install the skin from the feeds, it installs it to /usr/share/enigma2/ inside here is the Red-HD folder.

when i put the rars on here you need to delete the existing Red-HD folder and transfer the new one across and restart e2..

the skin will also automatically update itself to the latest version when you software update aswell.


delete the spinner folder from the Red-HD folder if you want to keep the original vix spinner :)
 
Thanks rossi it worked a treat I like the fact that it shows what tuner is being used nice one :thumbsup::D

just noticed that i still have the red circle and not the vix spinner i must have done something wrong but it's not a problem i will re install it later and see what happens
 
Last edited:
Hi Rossi2000
When i go into my recordings folder ie media hdd and mount locations there is just a red screen and no files. i have downloaded from the feeds and it is a fresh insall?
 
plz install v1.6 from the last page.
let me know if still have a problem ta.
 
you said you installed from the feeds though? which isnt as new as v1.6 from the last page.

what version number is in the about screen?
 
Sorry mate didn't explain myself properly, I have installed the latest skin from the feeds on my solo and installed v1.6 via FTP on my solo2, both are doing the same, just a red screen
 
hmm
can i have a screenshot please, just looking at the code on github and i cant see anything to cause a problem.
i should be able to tell you something from the screenshot

ta.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top