Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Red light restitor

s1m0nw

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
599
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Hey guys

What are the symptoms of the lead up to the red light of death on these boxes

At the moment I have switch box off left it for a couple of minutes anf switched on and its getting stuck at booting 99 on display with openvix splash screen on the tv along with vix spinner.

I have tried turning it off a couplw of times.

Strange as it was working perfectly last night but I know how temperamental pcb's can be.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Anybody??

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Have you tried reflash? Have you tried disconnecting hdd? Can't answer your question mate as I never had this on my duo.
 
I havent tried the above as of yet. Just wanted to be sure that this is going to be leading to a blown resistor lol.... Saying that it would give me a valid excuse to get an upgrade with the misus and fixed the duo afterwards lol
 
Ah cmon your siding with the misus lol. Doing a reflash right see what happens.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Reflash worked! Strange as I never did anything out of the ordinary.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top