duoduo
Forum Supporter

After experiencing a few minor issues with a new skin, it has been suggested that i do a complete new flash. I haven't done this before and as you would imagine feel anxious about messing my box up. All i can find by searching other posts is how to flash from scratch. I have the most recent image on my box at present. What i want to ask is there a sticky on where to start when you already have your box setup but need to reflash? Do you need to do factory reset then start all over. I have a good idea where certain things would go back but not everything. Would i make lots of seperate backups i.e. Satellites, cccam, settings, plugins etc etc or full backup of everything? how do you put them back on the box in the correct order using dcc?
Sorry for all the questions, as i say i don't want to mess the box up. Thank you for any answers/advice anyone can offer.
Sorry for all the questions, as i say i don't want to mess the box up. Thank you for any answers/advice anyone can offer.