Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Image and Channel Lists

  • Thread starter Thread starter smiffy1
  • Start date Start date
S

smiffy1

Guest
Evening all!

I'm pretty new to the linums sat scene, but i'm getting there, more and more each day!

Ok, what im trying to achieve:

1. To figure out exactly what image my VU+ Duo box is running. I think it's VIX Virtuoso Image Xtreme (?)
2. To be able to view 3pm kick offs.
3. To be able to view WWE Network (only launched in the UK last week)
4. To be able to view WWE PPV's (Royal Rumble is on tonight!)

If I need to update the channel list, i'm currently looking at Catseye, but theyre for Enigma 1 or 2. I can see something about Enigma 2 in the files in my Duo on DCC, but how to I know whether it IS Enigma?

I'm more than happy to follow forums that have already had posts about updating images / channel lists etc... I just need to know what I actually need to do.

Any help would be spot on.

Thanks!
Smiffy1
 
1. Menu > Information > About
Version and build number are what's important. In the attached picture, Apollo and 127


You can use AutoBouquetsMaker to update channel data for the providers it supports. A Duo runs Enigma2 software, so you should use E2 channel lists.
 

Attachments

  • image version.webp
    image version.webp
    17 KB · Views: 18

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top