Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Remoed unused plugins -> warning messages -> Crashes while ViX update

  • Thread starter Thread starter perkins
  • Start date Start date
P

perkins

Guest
Hi,

I got Vu+Duo2 with ViX 742 build.

I probably did something stupid but I installed couple of plugins and removed some that came as default but was unused in my system (cross epg etc.).

Now If I enter the plug in menu, I receive message:
Duo2_plugin_message.webp

Then I noticed that there is a new ViX build available and tried to upload through Menu->Setup->Software update. While it checks the updates, the Duo2 crashes (see the log file as attachment)

Can I someway fix my system without complete reinstall?

Thanks for your help.
View attachment enigma2_crash_1380173593.log
 
As long as you have your settings backed up, put 742 or 743 on a USB and install, when you go through the wizard it will detect your settings/plugins abs you will back up and running in minutes
 
Hi,
reinstall xmltvimport and ViX ist running again.

ciao
 
Once again, thank you guys for your help. :) The reinstall of xmltvimport fixed the issue. Message is gone and update was possible.

I´ll leave it untouched and just disable it from the settings. I use regular channel scan to gather epg data.
 
Hi,
I am quite sure that you can remove it without any problems in one of the next builds.

ciao
 
Certain plugins such as CrossEPG are tied deeply into the core of the image, removing these will cause issues if removed.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top