Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800UE] Remote Bin located?

khan888

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
565
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Location
Nottingham
Hi, does anyone know where the remote control bin file is located in the vix image? I'm trying to setup a slingbox and require this for the remote feature.

Thanks
 
Hi,
there is no such thing AS a remote..bin.

ciao

Gesendet von meinem GT-P1000 mit Tapatalk 2
 
Oh I thought there was!? So how would I go about setting the vu/gigablue remote on the slingbox?
 
Hi,
I heard that slingbox has something like a vote system and if enough user want a certain device they integrate it.

Why not just let it stream and control your VU+/Gigablue with the web interface?

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top