George Kildare
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Dec 30, 2014
- Messages
- 188
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I have coupled my Trend ET7000 slave to my ET10000 master using Remote Channel Stream Converter and everything seems to work like magic. However, several of the the bouquets on the Master have mixed satellite + Internet stream channels and the Internet streams do not copy over. One way of coping with this would be to make a new bouquet with all the Internet streams on the client. However, anytime an IP changes I would then need to make the change twice - on the Master and on the client. Is there any way that I can copy a mixed (Satellite + IP streams) bouquet from the Master to the Client, or is there a chance that such an option could be incorporated in a future version of RCS Converter?
Many thanks.
Many thanks.