Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Remote Control battery change?

rte

Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2010
Messages
328
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I can't find a way to open my remote control for battery change without using violence. Any advice?
 
Hi,
without a bit of violence/strength iit is not possible. It is fitted very tight.

ciao
 
Hi,
without a bit of violence/strength iit is not possible. It is fitted very tight.

ciao

Pls give me a hint where it is supposed open so that I don't expose mild violence in a destructive way.
 
Get the missus tweezers or a small screwdriver n gentle push it thru the little hole and prize open


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Get the missus tweezers or a small screwdriver n gentle push it thru the little hole and prize open


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you. That did it. I picked up a small screwdriver from my well equipped instrument collection, inserted it in the little hole, pressed gently and - sesame - the flip in the bottom opened away. The set of two lithium batteries emerged, D2cm, 3V each. I thought that the whole cover would open like in mobile phones. Fortunately I didn't force that. So, now I just have get the batteries and the problem is fixed. Thank you for your valuable consulting.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top