Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Remote Not Working After Flash

crx

New member
Joined
May 29, 2014
Messages
235
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
46
Hi guys,

Ive just done a fresh install on my duo 2 box with hades 18 and the remote is no longer working but the remote is working from my solo 2 box, do I need to tune the remote in first?

Thanks
 
Batteries? Duracell power batteries are best. Only way it wouldn't work is if you reprogrammed it before hand and you will need to reset back to default settings.
 
I bought the box second hand and just flashed today, so I need to change the remote code in - remote control system code. Anyone happen to know the correct code?

Thanks
 
Changed to 3 and restored and back up and running.

Cheers
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top