Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Remote not working properly.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ibobsy
  • Start date Start date
I

ibobsy

Guest
I bought a new VU+ duo from the sponsors about 2 weeks ago.The problem is the remote takes a few seconds to change channels and somtimes I have to press it twice before it reacts.I disconnected the HDD and it is still the same.Any one have a similar problem or do I have reflash the box and reload enigma and BH too?
 
Is the protective film still over the front of the receiver ( and its IR sensor ) ?, if yes please remove it and try again, also try a new pack of batteries.
 
I bought a new VU+ duo from the sponsors about 2 weeks ago.The problem is the remote takes a few seconds to change channels and somtimes I have to press it twice before it reacts.I disconnected the HDD and it is still the same.Any one have a similar problem or do I have reflash the box and reload enigma and BH too?

Mine is not too fast either. I just put it down to the box. No big deal really, but much slower than S*y box. Twice as fast as my Venton HD2 though......but then again so was Steptoes horse !!!
 
I bought a new VU+ duo from the sponsors about 2 weeks ago.The problem is the remote takes a few seconds to change channels and somtimes I have to press it twice before it reacts.I disconnected the HDD and it is still the same.Any one have a similar problem or do I have reflash the box and reload enigma and BH too?

zapping is slow on duo only has a small processor.try a battery change in remote.
 
Ive had issue after flashing many times and restoring plugins etc
found way round to flash with stock VU image
then flash with fresh vix and all gets sorted
 
have people tried rebooting box to see if that makes it better?
 
I've had the same problem for months and have tried all sorts to resolve without success. Using various Apps on iPad the box responds fine. The red light on the remote shows as working but the buttons may have to be pressed loads of times to illicit a response. I've sort of resigned myself to the fact that maybe it will never get sorted. C'est la vie!
 
Hi,
do you use a plasma or old LCD TV? If yes switch it of and see if is better.

ciao
 
Is the protective film still over the front of the receiver ( and its IR sensor ) ?, if yes please remove it and try again, also try a new pack of batteries.

I removed the protective film and put new batteries and touch wood it seems to be working ok.:D
Thanks for all the advice.:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top