Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Remotes, talk to me!

  • Thread starter Thread starter northernmonkey
  • Start date Start date
N

northernmonkey

Guest
I quite fancy the idea of what seems to be generally accepted as the best, a Logitech harmony. The question is though, which one? I'd like a 1100 but are they any good, specially for use with a vix images etc?

Is there anything else I should look at, or save my money and use the standard gigablue remote?

Is also need to be user friendly for a 6 year old and stupid missus. :-)
 
I use the 300 and more than happy with it

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top