mickyblueys
Forum Supporter

Cheers mate
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2


Naah, that's not what you want: that's a work-around. What you want is one plugin that does it all.We'd prefer you had 2 versions, for those of us that don't use ABM, and use another autobouquet.
... And not test it to see if it is still compatible with a non-ABM system..... Come on! I have worked in IT long enough to know that small changes can cause issues, even when it is "obvious" that it will workThere is nothing in the original or modified version that would prevent the image from working, the modified version was needed so that users could stream channels generated by The ABM plugin with remote stream convert, or would you rather we didnt discover and fix that particular bug ??.
... And not test it to see if it is still compatible with a non-ABM system..... Come on! I have worked in IT long enough to know that small changes can cause issues, even when it is "obvious" that it will work
Fixing bugs is agood idea, potentially introducing new ones is not..... And I am saying potentially because no one seems to know (other than my system now works) and I am not inclined to reinstall the Vix feed to prove it.![]()
So, I agree with people that there should only be one version, so I will hopefully have time in the week, so will re-install the feeds plugin during the week. If it works fine. I will confirm (although what caused my original problem is then anybody's guess), if it doesn't will email the bouquets to Andy.... and see where we go from therei did test, and test, and test, the original only looks for certain filename ie 'userbouquet.xxxxx' ths is a limitation i removed, it will convert ANY bouquet filename for remote streaming, 'our' plugin should work on ALL bouquets. if not please email me your bouquets and i will gladly take a look.
andy.
yes, for sure, and everyone setup is different. impossible to code for all setups, without debugging.So, I agree with people that there should only be one version, so I will hopefully have time in the week, so will re-install the feeds plugin during the week. If it works fine. I will confirm (although what caused my original problem is then anybody's guess), if it doesn't will email the bouquets to Andy.... and see where we go from there![]()
It saves confusion with me uploading links etc
Andy, I have never doubted your professionalism, but it is so easy to just miss something when you are under pressure![]()
So, I agree with people that there should only be one version, so I will hopefully have time in the week, so will re-install the feeds plugin during the week. If it works fine. I will confirm (although what caused my original problem is then anybody's guess), if it doesn't will email the bouquets to Andy.... and see where we go from there![]()
It saves confusion with me uploading links etc
Andy, I have never doubted your professionalism, but it is so easy to just miss something when you are under pressure![]()
I now a USB stick on the 2nd box, so before I rerun with installing from the feeds, apart from Logs Setting pointing to the USB and enabling debug log, anything else I should do??This is exactly why we need debug logs from people who discover problems, instead of them jumping to other images or re-flashing and telling us after the fact.
A good habit to get into would be to set your logs and debug logs to be saved to a USB stick so that if you have to flash the box you dont loose the logs and can still forward them to us. I cant stress enough just how valuable these logs are to us for bug finding etc.
I now a USB stick on the 2nd box, so before I rerun with installing from the feeds, apart from Logs Setting pointing to the USB and enabling debug log, anything else I should do??
i did test, and test, and test, the original only looks for certain filename ie 'userbouquet.xxxxx' ths is a limitation i removed, it will convert ANY bouquet filename for remote streaming, 'our' plugin should work on ALL bouquets. if not please email me your bouquets and i will gladly take a look.
andy.
With my ET5000 (2nd box), I immediately get a glitch followed by another about 4 seconds later and then it is usually OK.Those glitches (only at the start of the stream) suggest that buffering is too low. I experience the same with the DUO; using the ET9200 or the Odin M9 the glitching remains for a long time.
I'm not sure if this is driver related, but I think so.