Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Remove background colour from picons in Programme Guide

Sandman

V.I.P Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
304
Reaction score
55
Points
0
Location
NI
I'm giving VIX another go (nice of me eh??!) and I've searched but can't seem find a way of removing this..

Could someone tell me how to remove the matched background colour behind the picons? It looks like VIX matches the most dominant colour in the picon and makes that the background colour....very odd!

Also...can you configure the colour scheme of the EPG? I was using Cool TV before and prefer the look! :eek:
 
I'm giving VIX another go (nice of me eh??!) and I've searched but can't seem find a way of removing this..

Could someone tell me how to remove the matched background colour behind the picons? It looks like VIX matches the most dominant colour in the picon and makes that the background colour....very odd!

Also...can you configure the colour scheme of the EPG? I was using Cool TV before and prefer the look! :eek:

EPG>Menu and adjust Left Width Picon

Cant answer your second one though
 
I'm giving VIX another go (nice of me eh??!) and I've searched but can't seem find a way of removing this..

Could someone tell me how to remove the matched background colour behind the picons? It looks like VIX matches the most dominant colour in the picon and makes that the background colour....very odd!

Also...can you configure the colour scheme of the EPG? I was using Cool TV before and prefer the look! :eek:

what picons are you using ?, the one i use for vix is Zonka.cc Transparent set. there in the near the bottom.

i have done MAJOR recode of ALL epg screens in the next updates.
 
what picons are you using ?, the one i use for vix is Zonka.cc Transparent set. there in the near the bottom.

i have done MAJOR recode of ALL epg screens in the next updates.


I'm using my own Andy ;)

Does the update allow for having say 8 channels and the space for the 9th is taken up with a program description? That would be very handy...I find we look at the EPG a lot to see if theres anything worth changing over for and would rather see the synopsis before zapping...

Also...I find displaying 9 channels makes the most out of the real estate but theres a bit of the 10th at the bottom poking up if you know what I mean...it would be nicer if that was tidier! :cool:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top