Rob van der Does ViX Beta Tester Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 36,522 Reaction score 125 Points 63 Age 74 Location The Netherlands Aug 8, 2025 #1 How do I remove installed images (not on USB)?
twol Moderator Joined Apr 9, 2012 Messages 9,628 Reaction score 215 Points 63 Location Bavaria Aug 8, 2025 #2 Long press power, multibootselector, select image, yellow button
K kegnkiwi Member Joined Jun 3, 2010 Messages 140 Reaction score 6 Points 18 Aug 8, 2025 #3 Would you just not replace it with a different image?
Rob van der Does ViX Beta Tester Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 36,522 Reaction score 125 Points 63 Age 74 Location The Netherlands Aug 9, 2025 #4 No, I'm not interested in multiboot.
Rob van der Does ViX Beta Tester Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 36,522 Reaction score 125 Points 63 Age 74 Location The Netherlands Aug 9, 2025 #5 twol said: Long press power, multibootselector, select image, yellow button Click to expand... Thanks, I should have found that myself
twol said: Long press power, multibootselector, select image, yellow button Click to expand... Thanks, I should have found that myself