walter_red
Member
- Joined
- Dec 9, 2010
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
Hello, I swapped from dreambox and find these so much better to use. But have a few questions.
Do plugins load into available memory and if so is there a way to remove unused ones? I'm getting random glitching especially if I access epg while recording so was trying to find ways to help.
example- cd info (i'll never use) wlan (i'll never use) dvd player (i'll never use and what dvd player???)
If I try to remove these in the plugins menu it starts then says they are needed by something else - why offer to remove them and then say I can't. Would swap file be useful, if so any pointers on a compatible stick. I have an internal drive fitted but not sure if i can use this for recording, epg and swap files.
Thanks very much for any replies.
Do plugins load into available memory and if so is there a way to remove unused ones? I'm getting random glitching especially if I access epg while recording so was trying to find ways to help.
example- cd info (i'll never use) wlan (i'll never use) dvd player (i'll never use and what dvd player???)
If I try to remove these in the plugins menu it starts then says they are needed by something else - why offer to remove them and then say I can't. Would swap file be useful, if so any pointers on a compatible stick. I have an internal drive fitted but not sure if i can use this for recording, epg and swap files.
Thanks very much for any replies.