T thor1 Member Joined Feb 4, 2014 Messages 306 Reaction score 3 Points 18 Oct 26, 2014 #1 how can I totally remove unused softcams out of softcam menu, is it possible
J john doe Forum Supporter Joined Jul 12, 2014 Messages 1,694 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location God Knows Oct 26, 2014 #2 yes its possible. go to menu, plugins and press red button and remove fro there. or go to ftp, softcams and delete from there
yes its possible. go to menu, plugins and press red button and remove fro there. or go to ftp, softcams and delete from there
T thor1 Member Joined Feb 4, 2014 Messages 306 Reaction score 3 Points 18 Oct 26, 2014 #3 I have deleted unused cams apart from CCcam which does not show up in my plugin, if I look in ftp where would they be
I have deleted unused cams apart from CCcam which does not show up in my plugin, if I look in ftp where would they be
J john doe Forum Supporter Joined Jul 12, 2014 Messages 1,694 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location God Knows Oct 26, 2014 #4 usr/softcams