Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo4K] Repetitive crash

duoduo

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2013
Messages
2,010
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
North West Seaside
Evening guys, I've had an issue since upgrading to image 6.0, each time I go into jedi player and play list, my box crashes. I've tried install with and without, yet still the issue persists. I managed to get a screen shot on my phone this evening, be grateful for any support
 

Attachments

  • A9B3A92B-EA62-4FDA-AD4F-452C2245BE8F.webp
    A9B3A92B-EA62-4FDA-AD4F-452C2245BE8F.webp
    72.9 KB · Views: 15
Probably best uploading crash log and checking your using latest jedimakerxtream
 
Its an invalid value in play list, probably a py3 issue.
I would change to Xstreamity, Kiddacs replacement for jedimaker - it works in py3, and is more comprehensive
 
I'm definitely using the latest version of Jedi, so I know that's not the issue. I've got Xtreamity and use it, but for the family having the bouquets meant it was easier to use.
 
How do i send the log in guys? You use to be able to send from the box but can't see that anymore?

The crash log for anyone who can see (if possible) is:

Enigma2_crash_2021-12-30_19-57-46.log
 
How do i send the log in guys? You use to be able to send from the box but can't see that anymore?

The crash log for anyone who can see (if possible) is:

Enigma2_crash_2021-12-30_19-57-46.log
I can see the error, it expects an integer value and its not - so you need to post Kiddac - its his plugin and only he can fix it (thats his process)

In the meantime if you need bouquets then use e2m3u2bouquet - its pretty easy.
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top