Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Reset media player to default hdd path

MarsArtis

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
500
Reaction score
1
Points
0
I was using media player and selected a network mount.
The mount is mapped to a precise subfolder.
By mistake when within the mount folder I tried to go to the parent folder and E2 crashed.

After E2 restarted there's no way to use media player since it tries to accese that parent folder and crashes again and again.

Is there a way I can reset Vix MediaPlayer so that it starts pointing to internal default hdd/movie folder? Via telnet may I go and fount some config file that stores this info?

I've also added the parent folder among the network mounts but it hase not helped since I think that it's looking for a precise path related to the mount from which I tried to go from.
 
Put your reciever to sleep with telnet command "init 4"
Navigate to /etc/enigma2/
Locate file called "settings", edit it with linux compatible editor such as notepad++. Not to be confused with windows notepad.
There will be a line like following
Code:
config.movielist.last_videodir=/media/hdd/movie/Football/
Delete the line, save the file and transfer back to receiver. Restart.


This issue is meant to have been fixed in recent images, you may wish to install a newer image.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top