Hi
A bit of background info: I have a Linksys router, a Vodafone router and an extender linked to the vodafone router,
I'm trying to determine which which one of the above would give me the best wireless connection but I'm having trouble swapping from my original setup (linksys), I've tried the network wizard, I've tried the "connect" option, is there a way to delete all existing network connections and start again?
Happy Christmas to all
Tom.
A bit of background info: I have a Linksys router, a Vodafone router and an extender linked to the vodafone router,
I'm trying to determine which which one of the above would give me the best wireless connection but I'm having trouble swapping from my original setup (linksys), I've tried the network wizard, I've tried the "connect" option, is there a way to delete all existing network connections and start again?
Happy Christmas to all
Tom.
