Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET5x00] Restart network

  • Thread starter Thread starter anfieldoreilly
  • Start date Start date
A

anfieldoreilly

Guest
When I turn Off box(on/off switch and mains). Then bk on I have to restart network for the network to connect.

Any ideas ?
 
Next time reboot, can you press menu information and network and see if there is a green icon
 
Sorry man I dont understand that. Reboot from the menu options. Then press ?
 
When i Restart from the menu. Its saying your et5x00 is rebooting. and its stuck on that screen. tried twice.
 
Next time you have to reboot the box and lose network, can you check by pressing menu>information>network and see of the icon is green
 
Next time you have to reboot the box and lose network, can you check by pressing menu>information>network and see of the icon is green

I turned it of and on, And before restarting the network I ran A network test and the results:


lan adapter: Green tick
Local: red x
DHCP: Enabled
IP addres: Red x
Name server: red x
 
Then when I restart network I get a green tick on all but nameserver
 
Like Stanman says..

Press.. Menu > Information > Network and see of the icon at the bottom is green ..
 
Make sure you have dhcp enabled on the sat bo x. Than shutdown the box. reboot your router and aloow it to setup, tan restart your box and see if you still get the red ticks.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top