Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Restarting after deep standby

  • Thread starter Thread starter lscolman
  • Start date Start date
L

lscolman

Guest
Hi,

On the latest version of Apollo on my Duo2, and when I put the Duo2 into deep standby, it is starting back up again straight away?

Only "fiddling" I have done in the last few days is manually replace the picons in /picon, with the ocram picons from my other Duo2.

Any ideas what I can check?

Cheers, Lee
 
WOL (Wake On Lan) enabled?
It will be in your network settings.
 
Bang on the money mate! I was playing about with Wi-Fi connection and enabled that when I went back to LAN connection.

Cheers, Lee
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top