Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Wake from deep standby to standby

m1maj

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Cambridge, UK
When I use the remote control or wake-on-lan to wake my Duo2 from deep standby, it goes into "fully on" state, showing the last channel viewed. I would much prefer it to wake to standby instead. Is there a way to achieve this? I have looked for a setting but not found one. I have found a facility to wake to standby amongst the power timers, but I would like the remote control and/or wake-on-lan to do that.

The reason is that the HDMI and SCART outputs are connected to automatic switches. If the Duo2 starts sending a video signal while I am watching some other source, it tends to switch to the new source. I want to be able to wake the receiver to use the web interface or simply have it ready for future use without disturbing what is being watched from some other source.

I am running openvix 4.1.016.
 
Hi,
not directly. There is a plugin called StartupToStandby but for a second or so the Duo2 will be on before he/she/it goes to standby. With the menu button in channel list you can set one channel as start service so that the box always starts on this channel.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top