Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-NANO-2-SUPER] Restarting on USB DVB-T Tuner after fresh 150 update

gipo

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Dec 14, 2010
Messages
47
Reaction score
0
Points
6
After performing a fresh update to build 150, once I select a DVB-T channel (Sony Play TV tuner working perfectly up to now) the box restarts. Also, if I try to scan the tuner it does the same. Satellite channels are fine. I dont have a crash log so have attached debug log if any help.
 

Attachments

There is a driver update which deals with this. Just missed the next image, will be included in one after that.

EDIT

Code:
[dags] update drivers 7335 and 7356     

USB tuner scanning issue
improved internal tuner part
Improved menu speed at no signal status
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top