Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

restore setting issue

vusolo

New member
Joined
Oct 28, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

I had tried to restore settings(Apollo 014) via VIX backup manager and I got message:
SORRY, BUT THE FILE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THIS IMAGE VERSION.
Any ideas?

cheers
 
Try using a slightly older backup from say Helios if you have one, I dont know why but sometimes it is giving this error with Apollo series backups.
 
Hi,

I have not got one. If I had changed name would it help?
Does it recognize names?
From Apollo to Helios?

Cheers
 
Nope: recognition is not in the name, but in a file in /tmp

You can unpack the settings file and manually FTP the contents to your box (first stop E2).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top