Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Resurrecting Unable to update with software update

  • Thread starter Thread starter satnav
  • Start date Start date
Thanks I assume you were referring to the latest release 544 as you can see in my signature i am on 534 and i can not see any changes listed that will fix this issue.
My box cannot see that there is an update! permanently says down for maintenance which is an issue I have offered help in fixing and no its not my network.
I am about to re-flash now and as before I will then be able to check and update on line for an indeterminate amount of time , hours, days, or a week. :lifting:

Happy new year ;)
 
Thanks I assume you were referring to the latest release 544 as you can see in my signature i am on 534 and i can not see any changes listed that will fix this issue.
It does help to include the build number in any threads, not all of us look at signatures or expect signatures to be updated with each build update.
Still no idea why you are having this issue though, lots of new fixes in 545, so no harm in updating to see if it finally fixes these issues for you.
 
As expected i have now been able to do online update to 545 after the re-flash to 544. :cool:
 
As expected i have now been able to do online update to 545 after the re-flash to 544. :cool:
excellent, if build 545 is working fine for you now, maybe turn off the online update icon & stick to this build for a week or two.
Then try an online update with debug logs enabled, report back & upload debug logs if it fails.
 
excellent, if build 545 is working fine for you now, maybe turn off the online update icon & stick to this build for a week or two.
Then try an online update with debug logs enabled, report back & upload debug logs if it fails.

Thanks but unfortunately I have an outstanding issue with logs in that they don't work posted twice before fell on deaf ears :rolleyes:

11-12-12, 09:42 log file issues
 
Thanks but unfortunately I have an outstanding issue with logs in that they don't work posted twice before fell on deaf ears :rolleyes:

11-12-12, 09:42 log file issues

sorry, but what's your issue with logs? we can't possibly remember all threads.
The more detail you post with each issue you have, the better.
 
Yes OK but we don't have a bug report system that would resolve posts being left in limbo!

These are the details from last year of second request, no replies. :(


http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?24070-Log-file-issues

reading that thread, you did have a reply.
as Sicilian suggests, maybe it's time for you to use another image, see if you have the same/different issues & report them to their teams with as much detail as possible as we don't seem to be able to help you, no matter what we try.
 
It has been clear to me that your team can not accept constructive comments and just takes any as criticism. :eek:
 
It has been clear to me that your team can not accept constructive comments and just takes any as criticism. :eek:
Nonsense, we've done everything possible we can to help you.
All constructive comments & any criticism is taken on board from any user, but there is only so much anyone can do to help you without visiting your house and setting up the box for you.
 
It has been clear to me that your team can not accept constructive comments and just takes any as criticism. :eek:

Thats not the case. None of the team are able to replicate your issues, and thats with some 50+ receivers with varying setups.
 
My Last post on the subject,

I posted a reply on the 11-12-12, 14:03 and after waiting until 15-12-12, 14:05 I re-posted " In the absence of any feedback Ill try again.

I have some issue that need the Log file feature to work and as it is the log file only shows events to the end of booting up nothing after that, please advise"

Was that unreasonable to expect a reply? had someone said

"None of the team are able to replicate your issues, and thats with some 50+ receivers with varying setups."

But no I didn't get a reply, hence the deaf ears comment! I have tried to be as helpful as I can and have frequently volunteered to do tests etc and I fined your reactions disappointing. :(
 
Unfortunately there clearly arn,t enough of us that have this issue so progress is not likely. :cool:
The number of casualties is of no importance at all.
What is important, that so far we haven't been able to identify any problem, although we spent considerable time looking into it.
The only suggestion we have that this might be due to a local internet/lan issue (as I experienced once myself: unexplainable as everything worked apart from the updates).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top