pooface
V.I.P
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2010
- Messages
- 9,731
- Reaction score
- 25
- Points
- 48
If you're only after single tuner, this is probably gonna be the cheapest. Another good option is the vu solo. Solo's been a great box for me. Working nice and stable with the ViX image, and is a wonderful little box. I believe this is a little smaller than the solo, so if size is any deciding factor, that may help. Only other cheaper boxes are the qbox mini and tm800. Altho neither will be as main stream as this and the solo...
If you want a twin tuner, then I would have to say either the et9000 or vu duo, but again, the qbox mini beats both hands down in the price department. But again, 9000/duo have much more support imo, and therefore are likely to be better boxes to get for novices (and experts alike
)
If you want a twin tuner, then I would have to say either the et9000 or vu duo, but again, the qbox mini beats both hands down in the price department. But again, 9000/duo have much more support imo, and therefore are likely to be better boxes to get for novices (and experts alike